Sales Representative – Memphis or Arkansas based – job posting
SUMMARYRedeemers Group is GROWING, and we are looking for an EXPERIENCED in-home sales professional to RUN self-generated and company-provided leads and CLOSE sales in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. We provide qualified, high quality leads (customers contact us for appointments).
DESCRIPTIONThe ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement industries. You MUST have verifiable and STABLE sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is a definite plus. You must also be comfortable with a 100% commission based income.
The ideal candidate must also have strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills. You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. Most importantly, you MUST have strong ethics and high integrity and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business. We are the biggest and the best. For more information on our company, please visit redeemersgroup.com and find us on Facebook. If you are interested, please submit your resume via email or the form below.
Redeemers Group’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements: Memphis Business Journal Small Business of the Year Finalist 2016, Memphis Business Journal Pacesetter honoree 2016, Executive of the Year honoree 2017, and more.
Redeemers Group, a regional leader in the foundation repair and waterproofing industry, is seeking to expand our sales team. We need to hire more in-home sales professionals to run foundation repair and waterproofing sales leads. We provide you with qualified, high-quality, warm leads. The customers have called us and already invited us into their homes.
We value our employees and highly appreciate the skill that a sales professional brings to the team, and so we compensate accordingly. THIS IS A VERIFIABLE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $75,000-$100,000+ PER YEAR.
What will you do?
- Drive to potential customers home and conduct appointments
- Meet or exceeds sales goals
- Write proposals for each customer account which include photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists and job worksheets
- Provide follow-up to customers by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary
- 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries is a plus, but not required
- Some construction experience is a plus, but not required
- Be able to and comfortable with entering a crawlspace underneath a house
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Be comfortable and confident with a 100% commission-based salary. If this makes you nervous, let us illustrate for you how our sales team makes what they make.
What can you gain?
- Be an instrumental part of a well-known company that continues to grow every year and is never satisfied with being anything less than the best
- Make a difference by providing foundation repair solutions to customers on serious home issues
- Weekly training for your personal and professional development
- High income potential and a benefit package
Find our great customer reviews by searching “Redeemers Group" online. EOE.