We clean patios, sidewalks, brick, siding, wood decks and more, all at an affordable price. Pressure washing has many benefits, including extending the life of your outdoor space, which saves money on more expensive maintenance or replacement costs. Dirt, pollen, mold, and normal wear can make your home look tired and old. Our residential pressure washing services go beyond expectations for our customers. We clean three ways:
- The surface
- Preservation of the surface from future environmental decay
- Removal of surrounding debris that results from the cleaning
Here are some more benefits of pressure washing the outside of your home:
- Improve curb appeal: Pressure washing removes dirt, stains, and mildew that make your home look older and tired.
- Increase home value: It’s one of the most affordable ways to increase your home’s value, simply because it looks clean and well maintained.
- It’s preventative maintenance: Keeping the outside of your home keeps decay, wood rot and premature aging of the home. This extends the life of your outdoor structures.
- Protection for your family: Removing things like dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from your outdoor structures can help prevent those bacteria from coming inside your home and causing health concerns for your family. It also reduces the risk of slipping and falling on your sidewalks and driveway.